[Wine] Re: [Darwine] How do I remove all my Wine/Darwine versions?

C.W. Betts computers57 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 22:34:47 CDT 2007

Looks like the ones in /Users/me/Documents/downloads are versions of Wine you have downloaded.  You should be safe in removing all but the installed version, 0.9.33.  From there, do a sudo make uninstall. Then you can delete version 0.9.33  As for Darwine, you can use a lsbom to see what the Darwine and its SDK installed and safely remove things you know other apps won't use (which should be everything in the packages, but just in case).

Short answer: do a sudo make uninstall on the most recent version of wine, then you can delete the /Users/.../wine* folders.  The Darwine SDK might be trickier, mainly because the built-in Mac OS installer doesn't have an uninstall feature yet.