[Wine] Amicus Attorney

Raena Lea-Shannon raen at internode.on.net
Sun Mar 25 08:29:13 CDT 2007

Hi,

Amicus Attorney is a server/client Practice Management software for law
firms. We run it on a Windows 2000 server.

We have our file sharing on SMBS Linux server

I run a dual boot PC.

I have installed Amicus Client successfully with Wine. The fonts look pretty
good. All the database info gets installed fine.

The problem is it does not synchronise so it cannot add to or collect info
from/to the database on the WIndows server.

I have the drives mapped on in ./wine/.../unc

The problem is not the mapped drives it seems to me seems to be server client.
I have looked in the Wine documentation and www and not found a good thread
on this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks.
Raena