[Wine] Problems with a .fon font

David Jarvie lists at astrojar.org.uk
Tue Mar 27 13:41:49 CDT 2007

I'm trying to run a program under wine which includes three fonts which are
installed by the program. Two are TrueType and they work correctly. The other
is a .fon font, but when I run the program, every character displayed in that
font looks the same - the glyph whose code is 0x80 seems to be used to
represent every character. I've looked at the font using fontforge and there
doesn't appear to be anything wrong with it (not that I'm an expert), and the
font shows correctly when run under Windows.

I'm currently trying the program under codeweavers' cxoffice downloaded a few
days ago, but I also have a standard wine version installed (0.9.25).
The .fon file is copied into the following directories:

~/.cxoffice/.../drive_c/windows/fonts/
~/.wine/drive_c/windows/fonts/
/usr/share/wine/fonts/

Any tips as to how to get it to work would be appreciated.

--
David Jarvie