[Wine] Winlink Airmail Help

Declan Moriarty junk_mail at iol.ie
Wed Mar 28 07:55:20 CDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 20:53 -0400, Ed wrote:
> The problem is the font color and the background color are both white.
> I have no idea how to change the type to black.  I discovered this by
> highlighting the typed area.
Great.

> Found an error: "fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_FORMATRANGE: stub"
> Attached (amhc33081.exe) is the install program for airmail.
OK. This search on google

wine richedit site:winehq.org

produced loads of relevant hits. Try

WINEDEBUG=+richedit+dll wine path_to_winlink.exe > bugfile 2>&1

less bugfile

and see what you get there.

> Could not find inittab anywhere on the hard drive.
It's in /etc. You have to be root to fiddle with it. It's a pretty
essential part of the conventional boot up process.

BTW, your file didn't come. Mail it privately or give a download link.
--
        With Best Regards,

        Declan Moriarty.