[Wine] extracting info from a minidump via winedbg

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Thu Mar 29 00:39:34 CDT 2007

Wednesday March 28 2007 22:59、Dennis Schridde さんは書きました:
> I guess the lack of responses means that winedbg is not meant to be used
> for serious debugging?

	As far as I know winedbg havn't some sophisticated futeares yet. But I cannot
give you answers to your particular questions because I have used winedbg
very little in my practice with Wine.
	You probably should try forward "as is" your first message with questions to
wine-devel mailing list because many developers don't receive messages from
wine-users.