[Wine] libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x4b

Declan Moriarty junk_mail at iol.ie
Wed May 2 08:01:58 CDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-02 at 11:13 +0200, Martin Tlustos wrote:
> Hi,
> anytime I run any windows program, it always gives me this warning:
> libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x4b
> what does it mean?
> Martin

It's a sign, at a wild guess, it's a video weakness. There's plenty of
chatter between drivers and video cards
"Can you do this?" "Yeah, sure"
"Can you do that?" "No way"

and this error is one of those. Are you using the best driver for your
card?
Plenty online about it. Did you google first??

http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iVersionId=4704&iTestingId=7609
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg28133.html

--
Declan Moriarty <junk_mail at iol.ie>