[Wine] Low FPS in app that requires DirectX6.1

Poddubchak Sergey serhii.piddubchak at etadirect.com
Thu May 3 01:39:36 CDT 2007

Fabrice DELENTE wrote:
> Just today I've had slight problems with System shock 2 because of sound;
> maybe disabling the sound in winecfg could help?
>
> There are other parameters you can try in winecfg, like shaders. Don't know
> if it will help.

Disabling sound didn't help. Disabling shaders didn't help too, and it wouldn't
help because DX6.1 don't have support pixel shaders or vertex shaders..

BTW, i've tryyed these commands you wrote, theirs output was telling that dlls
were registered successfully, but messages like

fixme:devenum:DEVENUM_ICreateDevEnum_CreateClassEnumerator Category
{cc7bfb41-f175-11d1-a392-00e0291f3959} not found
fixme:quartz:AsyncReader_QueryInterface No interface for
{56a868b3-0ad4-11ce-b03a-0020af0ba770}!

haven't disappeared.

I'll try to install new Wine 0.9.36 on Saturday, maybe implementation of D3DRM
will be helpful..