[Wine] Unsupported CPU Error

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Mon May 7 08:00:28 CDT 2007

Hi!
  You probably didn't understand the problem: Not that wine is not compatible,
but windows programs are not compatible with PowerPC processors. 99% of wine
code would compile cleanly on PPC, but remember - Wine Is Not an Emulator,
even the name states it cleanly. wine only creates an environment for the
windows programs "to feel like in windows" :-). Nothing more. And when the
program cannot run on a CPU, it cannot feel anything :-).
        With regards, Pavel Troller