[Wine] Out of memory

David Shaw djshaw at classicfm.net
Thu May 24 11:09:35 CDT 2007

I'm trying to run 'Atlas of the Imperium' under Wine 0.9.37 on Ubuntu
6.10 - I can't remember where I downloaded this from, sorry, but I do
have a copy I can supply (it's freeware, so no problems with that).

It seems to install OK, but when I run it, I get a dialog popup with
"Run-time error '2004': Out of memory."

The output in the terminal is a little worrying (at least, the last line
is):

david at ubuntu:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Atlas$ wine Atlas.exe
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x4b
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x4b
fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_SaveAsFile (0x16fd58)->(0x16fe28, 0, (nil)),
hacked stub.
err:heap:GlobalFree (0xd10a): Page fault occurred ! Caused by bug ?

Any ideas on what I can do?

Many thanks, in advance,

David Shaw