[Wine] IAR embedded workbench paralell port issue

Detlef Riekenberg wine-users at web.de
Mon May 28 08:40:45 CDT 2007

On So, 2007-05-27 at 13:49 +0200, Cedric wrote:
> fixme:setupapi:SetupDiClassGuidsFromNameExA
> fixme:setupapi:SetupDiGetClassDevsW returning empty list
> fixme:setupapi:SetupDiEnumDeviceInfo 0x1d9b28 0 0x33f318

The code enumerates the Plug&Play-Manager for Parallel-Ports,
but that is not implemented in wine (returning empty list).

I have an Idea, how to support this, but that needs a while.
But even, when that Part works, we have no Parport-Driver in
our "ntdll.dll" (serial as Example: dlls/ntdll.dll/serial.c)

I Suggest, that you add an AppDB-Entry for your App and a Bug
for the Parport-Enumeration.

The log-channel is "setupapi":
WINEDEBUG="+setupapi" wine <yourapp.exe> 2>&1 | tee log.txt

Do not paste the log in the Bug-Entry: Attach the logfile)

Thanks

--

By by ... Detlef