[Wine] command demands double quotes

Charity Abbott angeliqer at gmail.com
Mon May 28 21:08:59 CDT 2007

Because wine is not doing the parsing at all....the shell is. The
argument has to get fed to wine by the shell and so has to pass
through intact. :) Remember your computer is not controlled by wine.
It is controlled by the OS. Windows or the underlying DOS is quite
different from the normal Linux shell as far as syntax goes.