[Wine] Surfer 8

Antonio Olinto aolinto_linux at bignet.com.br
Tue May 29 11:23:40 CDT 2007

Hello,

I'm beginning to use wine and in general it's doing well.

I use a mapping program Surfer 8. It installs, runs and open files but there is
a problem with fonts. They don't appear in the maps.

Does anyone can give me a hint on how to solve this problem?

Attached I pasted the out put I got during the installation.

Thanks in advance,

Antonio

antonio at Batata:~$ wine /media/cdrom0/setup.exe
fixme:advapi:LookupAccountNameW (null) L"antonio" (nil) 0x34f808 (nil) 0x34f804
0x34f810 - stub
fixme:advapi:LookupAccountNameW (null) L"antonio" 0x16f0f8 0x34f808 0x16ed48
0x34f804 0x34f810 - stub
antonio at Batata:~$ err:richedit:ReadStyleSheet ReadStyleSheet: skipping optional
destination
err:richedit:ReadStyleSheet ReadStyleSheet: skipping optional destination
err:richedit:ReadStyleSheet ReadStyleSheet: skipping optional destination
err:richedit:ReadStyleSheet ReadStyleSheet: skipping optional destination
err:richedit:ReadStyleSheet ReadStyleSheet: skipping optional destination
err:msi:msi_dialog_maskedit_control mask template is empty
err:msi:deformat_environment Unknown environment variable L"ALLUSERSPROFILE"
fixme:msi:ACTION_HandleStandardAction unhandled standard action L"SetODBCFolders"
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub UnpublishFeatures -> 118 ignored
L"FeatureComponents" table values
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub UnregisterTypeLibraries -> 4 ignored
L"TypeLib" table values
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub UnregisterFonts -> 8 ignored L"Font"
table values
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub UnregisterClassInfo -> 1 ignored
L"AppId" table values
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub UnregisterExtensionInfo -> 3 ignored
L"Extension" table values
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub UnregisterProgIdInfo -> 25 ignored
L"ProgId" table values
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub RemoveShortcuts -> 3 ignored L"Shortcut"
table values
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub RemoveFolders -> 1 ignored
L"CreateFolder" table values
err:menubuilder:InvokeShellLinker failed to fork and exec wineshelllink
err:menubuilder:InvokeShellLinker failed to fork and exec wineshelllink
err:msi:register_progid L"Surfer.GridEdit" has no class
err:msi:register_progid L"Surfer.Plot" has no class
err:msi:register_progid L"Surfer.Worksheet" has no class