[Wine] help debugging a regression error ?

Dan Sawyer dansawyer at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 8 20:33:45 CDT 2007

All,

This is a question about how to debug a regression error. I am not sure
of the cause, it is probable a configuration error.

There are two linux systems, test and prod. The test system is a copy of
prod. Wine, wine config, and C: drive were copied and installed in the
test system. It worked.

Then the prod system was upgraded to the test level. It did stopped
working.  The prod system was retrograded to the earlier version. It
worked again.

I would like to debug this. What debug or trace features are available?
Where is the best documentation describing their use?

Thanks - Dan