[Wine] Two versions of Wine ?

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Tue Oct 9 03:26:17 CDT 2007

On Tuesday 09 October 2007, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from Pavel Troller <patrol at sinus.cz> who wrote:

> > Net result, the Garmin Mapsource app now loads and runs perfectly, which
> > it did not do before.

>   Does your Mapsource communicate with the GPS ? Mine doesn't (with Garmin
> Etrex Vista). It detects the GPS properly but an attempt to download a map
> tells me that GPS doesn't react. Which version of Mapsource are you using ?

It does, but my receiver communicates through the serial port; I believe yours
uses USB which is brings in different problems.

Using MapSource 6.11.5 "Legacy" version from the Garmin website.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                       Progress in physics is achieved