[Wine] [SPAM] Re: Screen font size

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Tue Oct 9 14:46:10 CDT 2007

On Tuesday October 9 2007 19:09, Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI wrote:
> On Tuesday 09 October 2007, my mailbox was graced by a missive
>
>  from "L. Rahyen" <research at science.su> who wrote:
> >         If you don't like the result repeat all steps. If you like it
> > then you're done.
>
> This changes the font size for input fields, and some apps toolbars and
> dialogue boxes; what I'm after is changing the font size of apps menu bars,
> menus, and Wine dialogue boxes, etc.
>
> Cannot find anything likely in~/.wine/system.reg
>
>  Any idea ?

	What is your version of WINE? In older versions there was need to add
following two lines at the top of ~/.wine/drive_c/windows/win.ini:

[Desktop]
menufontsize=17

	...to change menu/dialog sizes. But with new WINE this doesn't seem to be
necessary (at least for me).
	17 is what I use along with 0x95 DPI. You can try other values if necessary.