[Wine] Screen font size

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Tue Oct 9 15:17:56 CDT 2007

On Tuesday October 9 2007 18:34, Nigel Liang wrote:
> Does the attached patch to increase the range for LogPixel slider in
> winecfg seem like it would be helpful? Or is anyone out there running
> at resolutions higher than 255 DPI? :)

	Thanks for looking into this problem.
	Your patch allows to set more than 120 up to 255 DPI and this is great but
there is a problem. If I set 128 or more then when I open winecfg again it
doesn't show my current DPI setting; it shows 63 instead. However real DPI
setting is much higher (for example, 149 DPI - that's my normal DPI size for
both WINE and Windows in VMWare). Maybe a problem with unsigned to signed
conversion somewhere?... This needs to be fixed before actually submitting
your patch to wine-patches mailing list.