[Wine] Printing in Corel Draw through CUPS (Roland Kaeser)

Charles Morrison eplurib at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 11 14:27:10 CDT 2007

10/11/2007

Roland Wrote:
/Hello

    Many, many thanks for the change. I reported this already at
2005-10-15 in bug #3599.
    But nobody seemed to take care about this problem. I think this
brings the whole thing much further.

    Roland Kaeser

/Back in 2002 I had a slogan of "Windows free by 2003".

Obviously, I'm a little late and it's due to not being able to get Corel
Draw and a couple other programs running under Linux (WINE).

Up till lately, I was unable to get Corel Draw to install. Now Corel
Draw installs, but won't work with my plotter/cutter. The first step was
just to get it working with a printer. Once accomplished, I see that I
cannot get it working with anything else if I use the changes suggested
in the previous post.

I am now in a position to act as a beta tester, if some one wants to
work with an end user (me) and try to solve this problem with WINE or
CUPS, where ever the problem can be solved.

Charlie Morrison