[Wine] Are those bugs ?

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Sat Oct 13 05:43:02 CDT 2007

On Friday October 12 2007 23:12, Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI wrote:
> Running an app from a console I notice a number of warning messages all
> starting with "fixme":

	In WINE Project we only implement functions that are used in real world
applications. That means if you see err/fixme that means implementation isn't
perfect or even is almost empty (stub). But if you don't see misbehavior in
your application - there is no bugs to report.
	Of course if your application misbehaves this IS a bug to report. And this is
what you should to report: what misbehavior you found, what was expected, and
how everyone can reproduce your problem with real world application.
	Of course there is a lot of Windows applications which misbehaves because of
their own bugs so "misbehavior" in WINE Project is defined as "not like in
Windows". So if your applications works correctly on Windows and incorrectly
on WINE then this is exactly what we expect to be reported as a bug.