[Wine] wine-0.9.47 broke Morrowind

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 02:39:33 CDT 2007

1) Try with a clean .wine directory, to make sure the bug is in wine
and not because of your configuration.
2) If the bug is still present, please file a bug at
http://bugs.winehq.org and run a regression test
http://wiki.winehq.org/RegressionTesting

Post the results of the regression test as a comment in the bug and
add the author of the patch to the cc. This will allow the bug to
hopefully be fixed much sooner.

-Austin