[Wine] Backup binaries

Jeffrey Cobb maillists.gurulounge at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 10:44:43 CDT 2007

I'm using Debian - Etch.

Where does WINE keep it's binaries and libs so I can make a backup of my
current working WINE prior to compiling -- just in case I mess something
up?

I know there's a number of files in "/usr/bin" that are prefixed with
"wine*".  Are there any that DO NOT have a "wine" prefix that I should
know about?

And files in "user/lib/wine".

I also noticed there's a number of files in "/usr/lib/win32".  I assume
these are Windows codecs.  Does WINE use these files at all or change
them when I upgrade or change WINE?

I haven't found any config files for WINE other than my home dir in
".wine".

Thanx in advance,
Jeff