[Wine] Program works local but not remote / How to interpret errors?

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Mon Oct 29 01:02:13 CDT 2007

On Sunday October 28 2007 22:56, adresseverbummelt at gmx.de wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Beein new to wine, I have problems to interpret errors and to find
> the way fixing them.
>
> We have a customs handling software based on a framework called 'nova'.
> While it works locally on our OpenSuSE 10.2, i cannot access it via X11
> with LTSP Clients.
>
> How can a locate the source of the problem and how can I fix it?
> (The "OpenGL-Errors" occur as excepted and aren't problematic)

	You need to report bug to http://bugs.winehq.org . Even if your software
cannot be downloaded and is closed-source filing a bug report may help if you
attach full terminal output and any information that you think might be
useful (actually you have provided everything necessary in your message - you
just need to attach this in your bug report, do not paste) or will be
requested by developers. Personally, I have very little experience with
running WINE remotely so I cannot help here.
	Please note that most developers don't read this mailing list, so reporting
your problem as a bug is important if you want to get it fixed.