[Wine] Unhandled page fault

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 00:53:18 CDT 2007

How did you install wine, did you build from source or install a
binary package? If you built from source, make sure that you have all
needed dependencies when compiling, use
./configure --verbose to determine that. If using a binary, you'll
still need any necessary dependencies, though this depends on the o/s
& distribution.

What o/s is this?

-Austin