[Wine] Anyone compiled a 64 bit version from source??

Michael D. Johnson mikej163 at cableone.net
Tue Oct 30 02:29:51 CDT 2007

First I have to get a version of the 32 bit windows that actually runs.
see previous post on GLUT problems.  I'll have to dig around to see if I
have enough left over programming experience to dissect what EVIL EMPIRE
is doing with 64 bit applications.   I suspect they too are using mixed
mode.  But as a wise sage once said, tackle only one problem at a time.

Mike