[Wine] Anyone compiled a 64 bit version from source??

Rubén Gómez Antolí lobo at mucharuina.com
Tue Oct 30 03:35:31 CDT 2007

Hello all,

arafangion wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 16:37 -0600, Michael D. Johnson wrote:
>> Preferably SUSE, but I'll take help from any one who has done a 64 bit
>> version.

I'm interesting in this topic too.

> To run 64-bit windows applications? Sorry, afaik, it's all-or-nothing.

Please, tell me how to run wine in a two quad-core proccessor system without
use across a i386 chroot. Is not a bit easy compile wine source?

Our system is Debian Etch in a IBM X3650 server.

>> Mike

Sorry, is not for "trolling" is only for know your (experienced) opinion.

Sorry (again) for my very bad english.

Regards.

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.