[Wine] wine-0.9.48 and timezone?

Rick Stanback rick at tripletry.com
Wed Oct 31 18:13:17 CDT 2007

First I would like to thank all the wine developers and testers,  it has
really come a long way.  I have been running Lotus notes 7 under wine
for quite a while now and just today I noticed that my calendar is off
by 1 hour.  It appears that under wine it is getting the timezone wrong
or adjusting on the old schedule?  When I ran the same version of notes
under windows (via vmware) it show the correct calendar times.  Just
wondering if anyone else is seeing this and if there is some registry
setting or something we can check?  I haven't tried reverting to an
older version of wine yet.

--
Rick Stanback
rick at tripletry.com

"old men sleep with their conscious at night while the young men sleep with their dreams" John Prine