[Wine] Re: Forum vs Mailing lists - by the numbers

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 3 03:33:23 CDT 2008

[/quote]
yeah, nowadays most people below 30 don't use email anymore, its sad.

[quote]

I don't think that has only to do with the age (even if I am a few weeks short of 30 [Laughing] )

I receive about 40 mails a day, my e-mail which I didn't have time to tidy for a couple of weeks has now  767 mails (unwanted already deleted).
Do you even think I will bother about a mailer?

you can contact me on MSN messenger, IRC or forum but I will keep my e-mail out of it (furthermore, I find it easier to keep track of questions online).