[Wine] Re: New winetricks 20080402: new verbs dotnet20, win2k, flash, m

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 4 01:13:26 CDT 2008

Dan Kegel wrote:
> Big news: as of today or so, wine doesn't need any patches
> to install the .net 2.0 runtime or run trivial .net 2.0 apps,
> so I've added a dotnet20 verb.  No more futzing with recipes
> to try out simple .net 2 apps, huzzah!

WOW what a great new!
I will probably try once the next version is out.

If dotnet20 works properly, it would mean that my application installs on one go (of course after restarting because of the java install) and that it patches correctly. I can then start to preach the install around to colleagues.
Are you adding fusion and msvcr70 on the way?