[Wine] Installation from 2 cds

Konstantin Tkachenko tkachenkok at gmx.de
Fri Apr 4 05:29:13 CDT 2008

Hi all!

I've tried to install Lingvo 12.0 via wine. Everything went well till
the point, where the second cd were requested. I've inserted the second
cd and made a click at the second-cd request dialog, but nothing
happened (but an additional error message in the wine-output):
err:msi:msi_view_get_row Error fetching data for 1
And then each time I pushed the "Retry" button the same message arrived.

Can someone give me a tip?

Thanks

P.S.: Not to mention that there was no close-button in the top of the
window and the "Cancel"-button in the installation dialog did nothing.