[Wine] Re: New winetricks 20080402: new verbs dotnet20, win2k, flash, m

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 4 06:42:40 CDT 2008

Dan Kegel wrote:

> There's already msvcr70 in the wine tree.  Is it not sufficient?
> And you can already install native msvcr70 with winetricks, do 'vcrun2003'.

Maybe it's in the wine tree but at the time being it's not activated when you build the prefix because up to now I've not seen it in system32/winsxs.
It's like secur32, for a while not there, now there again (at least on cx), depending on it working properly (?)

The .NET is requiring Fusion to work properly (I know because I got an error message about it once) so you may have problems using a net application without fusion.

Adding fusion until it's ready it's not creating issue but Fusion is demanding msvcr70.dll.

You know very well that I have to install vcr2005. It's not providing msvcr70 but seems to be providing msvcr80 (msvcp80?).

I wonder if it's because I am adding fusion that vcr2005 refuses to complete (?)