[Wine] New winetricks 20080402: new verbs dotnet20, win2k, flash, m

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Apr 4 07:53:40 CDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 4:42 AM, Timeout <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>  Maybe it's in the wine tree but at the time being it's not activated when
> you build the prefix because up to now I've not seen it in system32/winsxs.

It doesn't need to be, does it?

>  You know very well that I have to install vcr2005.

I'm not omniscient, appearances to the contrary.

> It's not providing msvcr70 but seems to be providing msvcr80 (msvcp80?).
>
>  I wonder if it's because I am adding fusion that vcr2005 refuses to complete (?)

Are you saying that you're having trouble with
  winetricks vcrun2005
after installing native fusion?  I suppose the answer would be to add native
fusion last of all.  And always start with an empty .wine directory; you want
to write a little script to do all your environment setup.  Presumably it would
invoke winetricks to do most of its work.
- Dan