[Wine] Wine 0.9.46 and Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos

DARKGuy . dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 20:22:14 CDT 2008

What are your computer specs? video? drivers? memory? is your memory
in healthy conditions? have you ran memtest+ on them? what about the
video... do you have native video drivers (in case of ATI or NVIDIA)?
onboard video perhaps? what brand? are you, by any chance, using any
kind of NoCD-Crack? what about patches, have you fully patched
War3?...

By providing more information, we'll be able to help you better, and
faster since we both won't lose time asking questions like these :).