[Wine] Yahoo Messenger 8, almost working except it crashes on login :(

DARKGuy . dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 07:40:03 CDT 2008

Hey! :D

I figured that with the latest WINE (compiled from source, it took a
damn half hour) Yahoo Messenger 8 starts up cool, but when I try to
login it says that the network is unavailable (the common yahoo
error)...

HOWEVER if I change the settings and set it to "Firewall with no
proxies" (so it tries another method, I had to use that some years ago
when I had shared internet with a friend and he had some kind of
server/router blocking all kind of ports -_-) it instantly crashes
with a -- division by zero !! -- ... I assume that's fixable!... now
to find someone who will?

Error log: http://pastebin.com/m26ade3d6