[Wine] Yahoo Messenger 8, almost working except it crashes on login :(

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 09:13:42 CDT 2008

On 06/04/2008, DARKGuy . <dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I figured that with the latest WINE (compiled from source, it took a
>  damn half hour)

You kids with your fast modern CPUs. I remember compiling
OpenOffice.org on FreeBSD five years ago (and it *still* didn't work -
I ended up using the Linux binary under emulation) and it taking four
days ...

Half an hour! Can you give half an hour of your time to the Wine
project, and crumble just one more stone out from under the Monopoly?
Please, give your CPU time so that they may grow!

- d.