[Wine] UT2003 and Wine

Zachary Goldberg zgs at seas.upenn.edu
Sun Apr 6 10:55:13 CDT 2008

On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 8:17 PM, Paul Johnson <baloo at ursine.ca> wrote:

Op, I do think that you have found a legitimate bug in wine which is
likely worth looking into and fixing.  However for purposes of your
being able to play the game the linux version likely is your best bet.

Unfortunately thought if you're having trouble with the actual
installation of the linux version I cannot be of service as I don't
have much extra knowledge in this area.  Might I suggest you check
with your distro (Ubuntu)?   I'm inclined to think that Ubuntu likely
has a package already for UT which will simply ask for you to put the
CDs in and it'll do everything else.

--
Zachary Goldberg
Computer Science & Engineering