[Wine] How about this replacement of WINE.

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 23:25:34 CDT 2008

>  In my opinion, the linux kernel should have two version - server version and desktop version, just like ms windows. so the technique like as unified kernel can enter into the desktop linux kernel. it can help linux to have a big desktop market share .

I am not sure of Windows 2003 or better but every version before that
the server and desktop products were pretty much the same code for the
OS. The installer did set different registry keys that offered less
restrictions (in server versions depending on how much money you
paid...) but the OS as a whole was the same. The main difference in
the server versions was they included more server software than the
desktop versions.

John