[Wine] Unable to access Debian repository.

dirkmitt wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 7 14:45:33 CDT 2008

Yesterday evening, I became unable to access http://wine.budgetdedicated.com/ .  This has firstly become inaccessible to me for the purpose of finding out from the Web pages, whether version 0.9.59 has been adapted as binaries for Debian yet, which I personally need as a user of Kanotix, because the whole index can't be called up.

But in addition right now, an 'apt-get update' fails to complete, because this program is also unable to access your server. Further, the problem did not clear itself overnight.

Yet, 'apt-get update' does report what the correct IP number of your server is, with a data rate of 0 kBits/Sec, for which reason our DNS server here in Quebec is not in doubt.

Could you please confirm, whether last night or this morning, you were in fact having server problems?

Dirk