[Wine] Getting old versions of wine?

cttw wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 8 07:42:17 CDT 2008

Hi, i used to play Warcraft 3 on wine very well years ago and recently decided to give it another go, only to find that it won't work with recent versions of wine. I think this is sad beyond words, but its not my project.

I come here to ask some guidance in getting an old version of wine. My googling reveals that 0.9.10 is the one i should get. I use Ubuntu 7.10 and i can try to compile from source (how to get that old source?) but there must be a .deb package around from when 0.9.10 was the latest.

Thank you.