[Wine] Re: StarAlliance TravelDesk (PC-based timetable app)

298 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 11 01:32:54 CDT 2008

I've tried to run it with ie4linux installed and without, but that does not make a difference.

The application's GUI is actually done in HTML. I can load it into a browser, it will display correctly, but the 'search' button, which is the key element in this app, won't do anything because the browser doesn't recognize 'fml'. I've tried this with Firefox and IE in Windows and also with Firefox and ie6 in Linux. The results are the same. I also wanted to try loading the GUI into wine iexplore, but I got nowhere. Does this even understand file URLs? I couldn't even load a simple html file.

Clueless me also tried to replace some of DLLs mentioned in the errors with native ones, but that made things worse (blank screen, crashes).

I there anything I could try to make this application work or at least narrow down where the problem is?