[Wine] Uninstallation of Programs

pdsmith wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 11 12:01:33 CDT 2008

I am a noobie to wine. I have just install .59 version.  My question is how do I go about uninstalling Games that do not work? I looked at the WIKI and it said something about uninstaller, but I am either dense or it isn't nobbie friendly. Is there something like add/remove like in Windows Control Panel? For instance, I have installed Icewind dale on 2 computers. One installation is good and plays great. The other one doesn't show on the wine program list and will not even attempt to load. I would like to do a complete uninstall of the non working game so I can do a fresh install to see if that will fix it.