[Wine] Re: StarAlliance TravelDesk (PC-based timetable app)

298 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 11 23:10:23 CDT 2008

Thanks, qwertymn, that sounds promising. Unfortunately I cannot reproduce it. I started off with a clean installation of Wine, then installed TravelDesk, then copied the DLLs from Windows XP SP2 into .wine/.../system32, registered all DLLs that let themselves register, specified the ones you mentioned as native for TravelDesk (not default). When I start TravelDesk, it crashes before the GUI shows up. The crash log is here (http://www.pastebin.ca/981921).

What are the differences between our systems? I'm running Wine 0.9.59 on Ubuntu 7.10 and currently I have nothing else installed in Wine. The Windows version is set to XP. I also tried the same on a second machine with Crossover using a clean XP bottle. Same problem.