[Wine] Re: wine asio

billstei wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 14 15:25:26 CDT 2008

Ok line 3 of the wineasio Makefile in the wineasio directory has a line like this:

PREFIX                = /usr

and for you, I think your wine headers are in /usr/local so you will need to edit that line in the Makefile to reflect this (see the README file).  If you look at your gcc call:

susan at ubuntu:~/wineasio$ sudo make
gcc -c -I. -I/usr/include -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/wine -I/usr/include/wine/windows -m32 -g -O2 -D__WINESRC__ -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -Wall -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wwrite-strings -Wpointer-arith -o asio.o asio.c

You see the -I/usr/include/wine is not pointing to the right place which would be -I/usr/local/include/wine

Hopefully that will fix it.  :)

Bill