[Wine] [Fwd: Lotus Notes with wine in opensuse 64 bit]

Marc Payne marc321 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 22:58:42 CDT 2008

>I decided to copy the mscvr71.dll file from /windows/C/windows/system32
>to /home/nsridhar/.wine/drive_c/windows/system directory.

It looks to me like "/windows/C" is a mount point to an actual Windows
installation on another partition of your hard drive. If so, you can't
simply run the program directly from the Windows partition. You will need to
install Lotus Notes onto your Linux partition from the installation CD(s).
I'd start with a fresh ~/.wine directory again, though. :-)

Please check out the FAQ: http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ

Also, you may want to read the information specific to your version of Lotus
Notes in the AppDB:
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=27

Hope this helps a little.