[Wine] Eve and morals

Mario Goebbels (Webmail) me at tomservo.cc
Tue Apr 15 06:00:03 CDT 2008

> It is illegal to use some thing that is devised directly from seeing
> this code in almost all countries.  Period.

One way or another, it wouldn't help anyway. It's just the Python stuff
decompiled. Since there are actually meaningful variable names, I figure
that a volunteering bug hunter leaked a copy of the development build,
which likely has debugging symbols (or the equivalent in bytecode compiled
Python) enabled. There's no C/C++ code or anything, which makes up the
actual runtime of EVE.

-mg