[Wine] Re: World of Warcraft freezes and stutters periodically

ulberon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 18 12:56:49 CDT 2008

If you haven't yet, try the game in crossover games.  I wasn't going to buy it but it's really a great product.  As far as I can tell, the bulk of what it offers is all the default regedit settings and .ini tweaking, etc, for supported games is done for you (which honestly, if you assume you have to spend 1 hour per game finding a wiki listing all the tweaks, times X games you play, it adds up pretty quick.  One hour is being generous).  So if there is some tweak you have to do to eliminate that, it may already be there for you (since I think warcraft 3 is supported).  It's free for 7 days.