[Wine] key remapping

looki wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 21 15:35:08 CDT 2008

hello, im playin worms armageddon in opensuse with wine 0.9.44, so this works fine. but in windows i became very familar with my self made keyboard layout.
i changed space to num 0 for example.

i tried some progs now, like key tweak for windows, this doesnt work due to the missing registry entry, which key tweak uses.

autohotkey has problems with finding my keyboard layout (showes me errors in the terminal).

intes keychange has the problem not to find my numlock keys, anyway this is the only programm which nearly runs fine. but i need the numlock key for remapping.

the progams i tried are all windows programms.

i now still ask myself how to do that, because all my tries have failed, even google didnt satisfy me :(

u guys would make me proud with a solution, because worms is allmost my only game for some years now. i dont need any macros just changing some keys for the convenience not to be forced to play cross handed, or something else that looks like pro-yoga :D.

greetz looki