[Wine] Need help!

Four Skulls wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 22 17:49:13 CDT 2008

I've been using Wine and Linux(Fedora) for a couple of months now.  The only program I'm using with Wine is Manga Studio.  I've been having several problems with running it though.  When it opens, all of the tool palletes would not be part of the main window, and I'd have to hide/show palletes to get them to show up.

Well, today, I was messing around with the window options, and turned up the DPI setting, not knowing it would make everything HUGE.  I can't get to the slide bar to turn it back down, and I've tried uninstalling wine, and reinstalling it, but the options are the same.  Now I can't use MS, and I don't know what to do to get my old settings back with Wine.

HELP!!!!