[Wine] Re: The single major remaining Wine complaint everyone makes...

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 23 09:05:04 CDT 2008

> That said, Microsoft in fact work to the maxim that graphic design and
> interface polish - "fit and finish" - are of *towering* importance,
> because if it looks slick then users believe it is slick, however
> badly it may actually work.

That is precisely the reason some of us have switched to Linux.  Take a look at the reactions to the initial release of KDE4 in the KDE forums if you really think people want programs that look nice but don't work.

I use my computer to get real work done; I don't give a crap what the toolbar looks like as long as it's functional.