[Wine] Wine not seeing my drive?

pjwalsh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 23 21:20:12 CDT 2008

I'm running Wine on a new installation of Fedora 8. Fedora is installed on a separate drive from Windows XP. When I open the Wine config app and go to Applications / Add application... it shows a C: drive. When I click on C: there are two folders, Program Files and Windows. Under Program Files however there are only two folders, neither of which contain anything. I can't find any of my Windows programs.

The Windows drive is visible and explorable from Fedora. What am I missing?