[Wine] different wine installations

looki wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 24 07:43:26 CDT 2008

hello,
i have now a patched wine 0.9.44, but its taking alot effort to try around with other versions of wine. because i allways have to make uninstall and then make install with another version.
i did read about git and so on, but it is alot stuff which doesnt touch me. and my english lags make that beeing a hard work to understand or even to use it(im not sure whether this leads to my intention).

under windows this would be easy, i install wine944patched, or wine win960unpatched in different folders.

what would be the simplest way to do what i want?

thx says looki