[Wine] Re: Napster.......

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 24 17:15:24 CDT 2008

beardos wrote:
> I realise that there music comes in WMA format and has DRM infection in it, but is there anyway of playing these in Linux ATM or are is someone working on it to get it working??

The whole point of M$' DRM is prohibit you using that stuff on anything other then M$' platforms. And they did a good job at it.

So no - no matter what you do and how hard you try, you will not be able to use that on Wine. My suggestion - drop napster and anything with DRM or all your music collection will go the way MSN Music goes (/dev/null).